Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Personal Project 1: Process4

Personal Project 1: Process4

This post is about my research materials.
My keywords are "postcard","parents","care your parents","handwritten","visual"

Based on my topic, I have search for some online journal articles about
"Postcards are important", "Why handwriting is better than email" those related to my topic.

I also search for campaign about how children show they care their parents, how to make parents feel special. Unfortunately, I couldn't get much informations. What I able to search is all about how parents should take care of their children, parenting tips, avoid child abuse.(Photo below)

Thus, I think i should really do my topic "Make parents feel special" to encourage citizen should give more attention on parents.

I also went library to get some inspirations about how my postcards gonna look like. I decided to do illustrations as the visual of my postcards which I am not familiar with. So in this project I will challenge myself to draw illustrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment