Saturday, April 13, 2013

Entertainment Design: Assignment 1[Progress 2]

Entertainment Design: Assignment 1[Progress 2]
[Movie Teaser Poster]


12nd April


The story plot has done. It's time to do the movie teaser poster.
Below is the link of my previous update about the story plot and poster concept.
V
v
Entertainment Design: Assignment 1[Progress 1]

As what I had mentioned in my previous post, I will use blue and sky to create the poster.
I found some photos that are suitable for my poster.



The combination of the Sky and Balloon.
Unfortunately, the photo is copyrighted and the balloon illustration is too similar to [UP].
With no doubt, I must get other photos to create a poster.

******

Therefore, I found another photo of sky and balloon.
*Note: sky=hope, flying elephant=dare to dream


Here is the outcome.
After I had combined the photos as the above one, I found that this is not suitable for my poster design.
So I'm still searching for better photos.


To be continued..







No comments:

Post a Comment