Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Entertainment Design: Assignment 1[Progress 3]

Entertainment Design: Assignment 1[Progress 3]
[Movie Teaser Poster]


15th April

Okay. It's time to update my progress about the Movie Teaser Poster.
Perhaps you are miss out my previous posts about the progress, below are the links.
V
v

Still using the same flying elephant but different photo of sky.

 This is the outcome and it's a proper poster.[Life Goes On]is the title of movie.
The background is from black and white dipping in with color.
I applied the painting dry brush effect on the flying elephant. Besides, I applied the fog glass texture on the top of LIFE, because life is always mystery and we can't see through clearly.
I had show the poster to lecturer. After that I only know that a movie teaser poster shouldn't include the title of movie. 
Therefore, I removed the [Life Goes On] and centralise the tagline. Besides, I also added orange gradient on top of the background.
Overall was accepted but the color of flying elephant is too dark, so I will try my best to find/create another flying elephant to replace it. 


Coming Friday[19th April] is the submission date of the poster.
I'm still working hard on it.
^v^



To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment