Monday, April 29, 2013

Information Design: After Effects[2nd tryout]

Information Design: After Effects[2nd tryout]


Below is the link of my After Effects exercise 1st tryout
V
v

I just done another After Effects exercise
It's also in 15sec



          








Photos above i saved from IKEA website.

I used PS to remove all the background
after that I combined all of them and add the background by using AI.


Below is my 2nd times tryout of After Effects exercise 


Hopefully this is better than the 1st one.





1 comment:

  1. Not bad at all. Other things that we can try out later is implementing some form of move and transform that follows the perspective (keyframed free transform) and also layer order, so that the objects look like they overlap.

    Try also dropping in the items from different directions, one from up, one from left, etc.

    Good job Sennie, and thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete